Important information: Can I get the COVID-19 vaccine if I am undocumented?
Casa Freehold’s mission is to lay a foundation for empowerment so that immigrants can learn how to address their needs and assist others as they integrate into the community.
- Casa Freehold Job Center ensures that hired day laborers get fair wages and good working conditions.
- We offer classes in ESL, OSHA health and safety, computer knowledge, etc.
- We also address issues such as health care, housing, and immigrants rights.
Hire Skilled Workers for the Work You Need, When You Need it Done: At Casa Freehold Job Center, we aim to connect you with skilled day laborers for a variety of services. We have hard-working men and women who are reliable, dedicated to supporting their families and being active contributors to our community.
Want to Get Involved in the Advocacy of Human Rights? Casa Freehold survives on volunteers and donations. We are currently seeking volunteers to assist community members with wage theft applications, translation, and transportation.
Interested in Casa Freehold Events? We partner with religious, education, and community leaders in Monmouth County and beyond. We are thrilled that many people have come forward in this time of peril for the immigrant community. By uniting our efforts, we can work more effectively.
- Haitian Children Face Deportation – November 25, 2020 Rally
- Responding to the Trump Administration’s Attack on NJ Immigrant Trust Directive
- Upcoming Event: Mateo’s Fundraiser for Casa Freehold
- Upcoming Event: Pick Blueberries For a Cause
- Casa Freehold April 2019 Newsletter